Tusk & Tail Combo Hunt
7 Days a Week, Year-round
Choose From Three Different Size-ranges!
4 to 6 FootAlligator & Wild Hog Combo
6 to 9 FootAlligator & Wild Hog Combo
9 to 12 FootAlligator & Wild Hog Combo
Friends and family can watch for $30!
Bring your friends and family along to participate in the excitement of your wild hog and alligator hunt as “non-hunters” for only $30 per person. Non-hunters get to ride on the buggy, take photos, and be part of your adventure—they just don’t kill anything!
Grandma's Favorite Hunting Combo
Combine our exciting wild hog hunt with a thrilling alligator hunt for an action packed day full of tusks, tails,—and adventure!
Combine and Save
Hunt one hog and one alligator on the same day and save up to $125. Get all the benefits of these two thrilling experiences for one low price!
Two Hunts, One Fun Day
Make the most out of your time in Florida. Grandma Dean’s Tusk & Tail Combo Hunt gives you the opportunity to do two hunts in one action-packed day!
Once in a Lifetime Thrill
Cross two species off your dream list. Magnificent Florida alligators and viscious wild hogs are the most sought after game—and Grandma Dean has both for you at a discount!
Daytime Wild Hog Hunt with Buggy and Dogs
Climb aboard an open-air swamp vehicle and hang on tight as you take off on a fully guided hunt into the backwoods of Okeechobee, Lakeport, and Venus—where some of Florida’s 500,000 wild hog population make their home. Listen for the excitement of your hunting dogs—yelping with delight—it means they found a hog!
Daytime Alligator Hunt
Navigate sunny trails beneath a canopy of swaying trees and discover a mecca of alligators in various sizes.
Nighttime Alligator Hunt
Journey into the moon lit wilds of Central Florida, where alligators both big and small await your arrival amid the mystifying shadows of the lush brush.
Make us part of your vacation! Grandma Dean’s Tusk & Tail Combo Hunt is only a short drive from popular Florida destinations such as Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, and the Walt Disney World Resort.
In Venus, the only sounds are the wind rustling through the pines and the singing of birds. Our Venus, Florida hunting property is roughly 350 acres. Property features a walk-in cooler, modern barn with waiting room, indoor showers, and indoor bathrooms.
Fort Myers: 60 mi
Naples: 100 mi
Sarasota: 100 mi
Tampa: 125 mi
West Palm Beach: 110 mi
Check availability and book online now! Instant confirmation!
Check availability and book online now! Instant confirmation!
Know Before You Go
We’re looking forward to your visit at Ron’s Guide Service. Please read through this important and helpful information about your experience, including arrival times, what to bring, and more.
- Hunters must be at least six years old.
- Non-hunters must be at least three years old.
- Guests under age 16 years must be accompanied by a person age 18 years or older.
- Helpful services and access options are available for guests with mobility disabilities.
- Guests should be in good health. Some experiences may not be appropriate for guests with health conditions.
Booking Your Experience
- Every guest must be reserved prior to arrival.
- Use our easy online booking system or call us at 863 866-7667 to submit your reservation deposit.
- We accept all major credit cards for reservation deposits.
- Reservations are not confirmed until a reservation deposit has been paid.
- If time allows, We are happy to accept last minute reservations. Please call us for reservations less than 24 hours in advance.
- You will receive a booking confirmation email with important details about your experience once your reservation deposit is made.
Choosing a Date
- We offer Grandma Dean’s Tusk & Tail Combo Hunt seven days a week, year-round.
- Many of our experiences sell out during winter holidays and spring break.
- Daytime Combo Hunt: 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM
- Nighttime Combo Hunt: 5 PM – Only available for 4-6 foot or 6-9 foot ranges.
- Due to the nature of hunting we can’t precisely know how long your experience will last.
- Grandma Dean’s Tusk & Tail Combo Hunt typically lasts 3 to 5 hours.
- Your hunt is over once every hunter in your party has had the opportunity to hunt a wild hog and alligator.
What's NOT Included
- Gratuities. If you would like to tip your guide most tips range from 10%-20% of the price of the service provided.
- Professional meat processing.
- Shipping services.
What to Bring
- Your balance due in cash.
- A 40 qt cooler or larger.
- Ice (two standard size bags).
- Drinking water.
- Bug repellant
- Weapons (If you are not borrowing any of ours).
What to Wear
- Shorts or pants.
- Comfortable shirt.
- Closed-toe shoes with a back strap or boots.
- Camouflage is welcome, but not necessary.
The Day of Your Experience
- Each location is different so it is important to follow any special directions provided in your booking confirmation email.
- All guests are required to sign a standard hunting waiver upon arrival.
- Hunt occurs rain or shine, with the exception of severe weather or lightning.
- Please leave rude behavior at home. If any of our staff feels you are being disruptive or disrespectful you will be asked to leave.
- No alcohol of any kind is allowed to be consumed on or prior to your hunt. If you are unable to come sober, please don’t come.
After Your Experience
- Your guide will skin and quarter your wild hog shortly after your hunt.
- Your guide will transport your alligator to Trophy Gators inc.
- Florida Trophy Gators inc. will perform basic skinning of your alligator.
- Alligators are cold blooded and require several hours of cooling time before skinning. Your head,hide, and meat are typically ready for pickup the following day.
- If you’re in a hurry, Florida Trophy Gators inc. has a variety of trade in programs for alligator meat and hides. Contact them directly for details.
- Florida Trophy Gators inc. provides free taxidermy preparation for hunters using their taxidermy service. If you use a taxidermist other than Florida Trophy Gators inc. they still provide taxidermy preparation for an additional cost.
- To prevent your meat from spoiling you must arrive to your hunt with a cooler and ice.
- Ice is only available at our Lakeport and Lorida locations.
- We recommend a 40-60 qt cooler when it comes to transporting your meat and at least two bags of ice.
- Never put meat in plastic bags or leave it in a hot car.
- If you would like your wild hog and alligator meat packaged pretty like what you would find in a grocery store visit our butchers page for an extensive list of butchers who offer professional wild hog and alligator meat processing.
- Meat not taken will be donated to local food programs.
- We guarantee each hunter will see and have the opportunity to hunt a wild hog and alligator in the size range they reserved.
- Our rate includes the harvest of one wild hog and one alligator.
- Our Guarantee policy does not apply to poor shots. Your guide will make every attempt to retrieve an animal that was shot at and wounded.
- If you wish to change or cancel your booking, you must notify us by calling (863) 866-7667 at least 24 hours prior to your experience.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable. If you need to cancel your experience your reservation deposit will be treated as a credit on your account and will expire one year from the cancellation date. Please read our terms and conditions for more details.
- Credit can only be applied to reservation deposits and not a balance due.
- If one or more, but not all, of the members of your booking group cancel, no allowance or refund will be made for any part of your booking not used or taken. The reservation deposit from the canceled member of your booking group cannot be used as credit towards the balance due. The spot can be filled by another person or remain as credit on the lead name’s account and expires one year from the date issued.